Need Staff? Have something for sale? Moolto.com CLASSIFIED is the ideal place for you to upload details, photos and any other information on all your sales.
Latest Activity: Apr 23
Got something you want to sell in Second Life? Looking for staff? Maybe you have a club that is looking for DJ's, land for sale or a new range of products you want everyone to know about. Moolto.com CLASSIFIED is the ideal place for you to upload details, photos and any other information on all your sales.
This service is totally free of charge to all Moolto.com members- all you need to do is upload details in the special CLASSIFIED group and let the sales come to YOU. You can also use this group to advertise anything you want to buy too-it's easy!
• Moolto .com reserves the right to delete any classified adverts that could cause offence
• Spam will not be tolerated-please upload genuine sales adverts or job offers only.
• Any agreements or sales resulting from Molto.com CLASSIFIED are between the seller and purchaser and not the concern of Moolto.com or any of its employees.
• Only THREE adverts per week per member to be uploaded.
• Please put the dates your offer is good for along with your advert.
How to Upload Your Sale
To post your sale here first join the group.
1. Click 'Join' on TOP RIGHT CORNER of this PAGE: http://moolto.ning.com/group/mooltoclassified
2. Once joined you will see slightly below a 'Comment Area' appears.
Click on the SMALL BLACK ICON with WHITE CIRCLE in it and that will pop up a windows that you can use to search your picture on your PC.
FORMAT of PICTURE ALLOWED: Jpg and PNG. If you export TGA from SL you need to convert it first into JPG or PNG before uploading.
3. Once your Picture is loaded a code will appear.
Add your description & dates your items are on sale, right after this code, hitting a couple of space after the code itself.
4. HIT 'ADD COMMENT' blue button and if you did the procedure correctly your PICTURE and description shall appear.
Spring is a fabulous time of year. Everything is fresh and new... the days get longer, flowers begin to bloom and new life begins. We wanted to welcome in the season by having a special event. We…Continue
Started by Lucie Bluebird Mar 5, 2011.